Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is an under screed product designed to isolate screeds from the main structure of the building reducing impact energy generated by general footfall.
Features & benefits
- Regupol® 7210C 3mm, 5mm offers impact sound improvements up to 24 dB depending on construction and floor covering (lab and field tests in accordance to ASTM standards can be provided upon request).
- Average L’nT,w (Ci) between 49-50 dB available
- Average DnT,w + Ctr between 47-49 dB available
- IIC and FIIC rates between 56-61 dB available
- Regupol® 7210C 3mm, 5mm is made from recycled SBR tire rubber – Green Circle certified can potentially qualify for up to 8 LEED points.
- Excellent impact and airborne performance
- Offers long term performance without collapse or "bottoming" out under high loads
- Quick and easy to install with no need for separate perimeter strips
- Minimises construction heights
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
|Material thickness||3mm & 5mm |
Different thicknesses upon request.