Regupol® comfort is the latest innovation within the Regupol® underscreed range to fulfill highest acoustic standards without the necessity of suspended ceilings.
Regupol® comfort is made out of selected micro-cellular polyurethane elastomers generally used in anti-vibration applications.
Features & benefits
- Regupol® comfort offers impact sound improvements between 20 dB and 26 dB depending on screed mass and floor covering (lab and field tests in accordance to ISO and/or ASTM standards can be provided upon request)
- Regupol® comfort is specifically designed for construction without suspended ceilings
- Excellent impact sound insulation performance under all kind of screeds
- permanent elastic, rot-resistant
- quick and easy installation
- minimises construction heights
- Mildew and moisture proof
|Dimension of sheets||2,250 x 1,150 x 5mm|
|Dimension of rolls||13,000 x 1,150 x 4/8mm dimpled|
|Material thickness|| 5mm (sheets) & 4/8mm dimpled (rolls) |
Different thicknesses upon request.